Summer Gin Fest
Time & Location
About The Event
Do you know your London Dry from your Gin Liqueur? Become an instant gin expert, whilst enjoying a few tipples along the way, at our evening of Gin tasting and music at the Elsea Park Community Centre, Bourne.
Our Gin expert will have you tasting like a pro, while learning more about the history of old ‘Mother’s Ruin’. By the end of the presentation, you will have an understanding of which gin style suits you and leave with a few facts to wow your friends (if all the Gin drinking doesn’t make you forget them!).
After the Tasting session is over, we will be providing a full bar, with over 25 more Gins to try, and a DJ (Old School Events) playing classics from the 70's,80’s, 90’s & 00’s.
Included in your ticket:
- A welcome drink to get the night started
- An hour-long Gin tasting led by a professional, Kate O’Neil, where four Gins with garnish and mixer will be served
- Entry into a Free Raffle to Win a bottle of Gin
- After the tasting session a Full Bar will be provided with over 25 Gins, along with a DJ playing the best of 80’s, 90’s and 00’s, so you can party the night away
Early Bird Tickets are £15 each (until Sunday 21st of July), then tickets are £20 each.
It is an 18+ event , NO REFUNDS
- Sold OutGin Fest£15£150£0